Gluten Free Fettuccini Zucchini Sausage Soup2018-01-05
Warm up with this Gluten Free Fettuccini Zucchini Sausage Soup from FDR Chef Katie Sutton
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water, chill to below 40ºF.
Heat olive oil in large sauce pot over medium heat and add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 more minutes until onions are soft. Add zucchini and sauté for 2 more minutes. Add sausage and season with oregano, basil, Kosher salt and black pepper.
Season with Kosher salt, black pepper and oregano. Add diced tomatoes, vegetable base and hot water bring to simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pasta and bring temperature back to 165ºF.
Serve immediately or hold above 140 ºF.
- 6 Lbs. 4 oz. Gluten Free Fettuccine
- 2 cups Barilla Olive Oil
- 5 lbs. 12 oz. Onions, Diced ¼ “
- 2 cups Garlic, Minced
- 3 lbs. 6 oz. Zucchini Diced ¼”
- 6 lbs. 4 oz. Cooked Ground Seasoned Turkey Sausage
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Oregano
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Basil
- 4 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 3 qts. + ½ cup Canned Diced Tomatoes, No Salt Added
- 6 TB. Minors Low Sodium Vegetable Base
- 1.5 gal. Hot Water