Gluten Free Spaghetti with Spinach-Parsley Pesto and Blistered Grape Tomatoes2018-06-04
This quick, nut-free homemade pesto is a fresh, delicious way to use up summer garden herbs for a flavorful, meatless main dish.
Bring salted water to boil in steam-jacketed kettle or large stockpot on stove top. Add pasta; cook as directed on package.
Meanwhile, place spinach, parsley, garlic and cheese in work bowl of food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Process while slowly adding 1 cup olive oil until fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet; add tomatoes and cook 3-4 min. or until blistered.
Toss pasta with pesto and tomatoes until combined.
- 3 lbs Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 quart packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup loosely packed Italian Parsley leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1-1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 quarts grape tomatoes
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Gluten Free Spaghetti
This information is per serving.