Mediterranean Chickpea Pasta Salad2019-05-02
Chickpea legume pasta, fresh vegetables, and a splash of lemon juice make this salad sing.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt, cook the pasta for 7 minutes then drain and toss with some oil. Place onto a sheet tray then into the fridge to cool down.
Place all the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and puree until smooth and set aside.
Add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
Gently fold the ingredients into each other then transfer to a serving platter.
Garnish with more feta before serving
- 6 boxes Barilla® chickpea rotini
- 6 ea garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp fresh oregano
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Ingredients for the salad:
- 6 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 cups cucumbers, quartered and halved
- 6 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 cups kalamata olives, halved
- 3 cups feta cheese, crumbled
Chef Recommended Cuts
This information is per serving.
Please note: for the purpose of the nutritional assessment, total sodium does not include salt added to the cooking water. When salt is listed "as needed" in the ingredient list, 1 tsp total is included in the analysis.