Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Linguini Alfredo2018-01-17
Cauliflower Soup Directions: Whisk together chicken base and hot water. Place chicken base with water, cauliflower, dried thyme, lowfat milk and kosher salt in large stock pot over medium high heat.
Bring to boil, turn down to simmer and simmer for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
Blend until smooth. Label, date and chill to below 40ºF until used.
Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Linguini Alfredo Directions: Cook pasta according to package directions.
Bring cauliflower soup, milk and roasted garlic puree to a simmer. Whisk in grated parmesan and kosher salt.
Drain pasta and add to cauliflower mixture.
Serve immediately or hold above 140 ºF.
- Cauliflower Soup Ingredients:
- 12 Lbs Cauliflower Florets
- 4 teaspoons Dried Thyme
- 3 TB Minor’s Low Sodium Chicken Base
- 3 qts Hot Water
- 1 qt Lowfat Milk 2%
- 1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
- Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Linguini Alfredo Ingredients:
- 6 Lbs 4 oz Whole Grain Linguine, Barilla
- 4 qts +3 cups Cauliflower Soup, Prepped
- 5 cups 2% Milk
- ½ cup Roasted Garlic Puree
- 4 cups Grated Parmesan
- ½ cup Kosher Salt
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Whole Grain Linguine
This information is per serving.