Roasted Green Chili Smoked Chicken Lasagna2017-12-20
Layers of Oven Ready Lasagna, smoked chicken, roasted green chile sauce and three cheeses
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In blender, place green enchilada sauce, white onions, jalapenos, poblanoes, cilantro, kosher salt and cumin, blend for 30 seconds.
Spray pan release into 3 - 200 pans.
Mix cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheese together.
Spread 24 oz of chile sauce in bottom of each pan.
Layer pasta sheets to within ½ “of sides of pan.
Top with 1 lb of smoked chicken and 1 lb of cheeses in each pan.
Top with one more layer of pasta, 12 oz of chile sauce and 2 cups parmesan for each pan.
Cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes.
Uncover and bake ten more minutes.
Chill in walk in to below 41 degrees.
Cut into portions.
For individual serving:
Place in microwave for 4-5 minutes, or in 425 degree convection for 12-15 minutes.
- 6 lb. Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna Pasta
- 9 lb. smoked chicken, shredded
- 3 lb Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 lb. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- ROASTED GREEN CHILE SAUCE
- 2-10# cans green enchilada sauce
- 3 lbs. roughly chopped white onions
- 6 ea. roasted jalapenos, roughly chopped
- 12 ea. roasted poblano peppers, peeled and deseeded
- 6 bunches cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp kosher salt 3 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Oven-Ready Lasagne
Barilla Red Lentil Rotini Pasta Salad with Sherry Vinegar and Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
Veggie Penne Salad with Shrimp, Saffron and Paprika
ProteinPLUS® Penne with Spicy Lamb Ragout
Barilla Whole Grain Penne with Calabrian Chile Butter, Garlic, Cashew & Currant Crumble
Barilla Orecchiette with Schug Infused San Marzano Tomato & Eggplant Sauce
This information is per serving.