Teriyaki Glazed Chicken & Whole Grain Shells Broccoli Bowl2018-01-17
Preheat oven to 425 ºF.
Place chicken tenders on sheet trays sprayed with nonstick spray.
Cook tenders until internal temperature reached 165 ºF.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta and place in bowls.
Top with chicken tenders and blanched broccoli.
Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and garnish with green onions.
Serve immediately or hold above 140 ºF.
- 6 Lbs 4 oz Barilla Whole Grain Shells
- 6.25 Lbs Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 16.5 Lbs Broccoli, Blanched
- 1 qt Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cups Green Onions, Sliced