Teriyaki Glazed Chicken & Whole Grain Rotini Broccoli Bowl2018-01-17
Preheat oven to 425 ºF.
Place chicken tenders on sheet trays sprayed with nonstick spray.
Cook tenders until internal temperature reached 165 ºF.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta and place in bowls.
Top with chicken tenders and blanched broccoli.
Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and garnish with green onions.
Serve immediately or hold above 140 ºF.
- 6 Lbs 4 oz Barilla Whole Grain Rotini
- 6.25 Lbs Teriyaki Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 16.5 Lbs Broccoli, Blanched
- 1 qt Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cups Green Onions, Sliced
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Whole Grain Medium Shells
This information is per serving.
Please note: for the purpose of the nutritional assessment, total sodium does not include salt added to the cooking water. When salt is listed "as needed" in the ingredient list, 1 tsp total is included in the analysis.