Whole Grain Rotini Club Pasta Shaker2018-01-17
Light Ranch Mayo Directions: Make light ranch mayo by whisking together hidden valley ranch seasoning, lowfat buttermilk and mayonnaise. Cover, label with date, time and initials. Chill light ranch mayo to below 40ºF.
Whole Grain Rotini Club Pasta Shaker Directions: Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water, chill to below 40ºF.
Gently mix together pasta, turkey, ham, bacon, cheddar cheese and grape tomatoes.
Layer dressing on bottom of plastic shaker container, 2 Tbsp for K-8 and 3 Tbsp for 9-12. Top with pasta mixture.
Cover, label with date, time and initials. Chill salad shakers to below 40ºF.
- Light Ranch Mayo Ingredients:
- 13 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 13 cups Lowfat Buttermilk
- 13 cups Light Best Foods Mayonnaise
- Whole Grain Rotini Club Pasta Shaker Ingredients:
- 6 Lbs 4 oz Whole Grain Rotini Pasta, Barilla
- 3 Lbs 2 oz Turkey, Diced
- 3 Lbs 2 oz Ham, Diced
- 3 ¼ Lbs Cooked Turkey Bacon, Chopped
- 3 Lbs Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 16.5 Lbs Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 3 qts + ½ cup Light Ranch Mayo (Prep Recipe)
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Whole Grain Rotini
This information is per serving.