Baked Rigatoni with Pesto Chicken, Prosciutto, and Asparagus2021-04-05
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a large skillet over medium meat, melt butter. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 2 mins.
3. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk; cooking approximately 5-7 minutes or until thickened.
4. Whisk in salt, black pepper, nutmeg, pesto, and ½ of the Parmigiano. Add diced chicken
5. Cook pasta according to the package directions, adding asparagus for the last minute of the cooking time. Drain and toss with
6. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3 lb. Collezione Rigatoni
- 1 lb. Grilled chicken breast, diced
- 2 jars Barilla Rustic Pesto
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lb. Prosciutto, chopped
- 4 cups Yellow onion, chopped
- 8 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 gallon milk
- 4 cups Parmigiano, grated
- 4 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tsp. Nutmet
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Chef Recommended Cuts