Barilla Fettuccine with Oregon Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes Three Ways, and Jimmy Nardello Peppers,2020-11-05
Recipe by Chef Tamara Stranger
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions. While the pasta is cooking, move on to the next step.
2. Place garlic and shrimp in a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Cook for one minute and add tomatoes. Keep an eye on the heat and make sure the garlic doesn't brown.
3. In a separate pan blister the peppers to top the pasta.
4. When the sauce looks almost ready, add the pasta to the pan, coat it and serve!
Chef Tip: I like to top the dish with the peppers, some raw beet dressed in lemon and olive oil, and lots of little baby herbs; basil, chives, flowers etc.
- 1 lb Barilla Fettuccine
- 16 oz Bay Shrimp
- 8 oz tomato water (pulverize 2 lbs tomatoes and 2 oz basil, and hang in muslin cloth) 8 oz cherry tomatoes, raw
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, blistered
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, raw3 cloves garlic
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 oz White Wine
- Salt, to taste