Barilla Protein+ Thin Spaghetti with Riced Cauliflower Cacio e Pepe2021-01-12
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Meanwhile in a large nonstick skillet, gently heat the olive oil, garlic and black pepper for approximately 1-2 minutes.
3. Increase the heat to high and add the cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. Cook the pasta 2 minutes short of the cooking time on the box, and reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5. Add the cooking liquid and pasta to the skillet, bring to a simmer.
6. Remove the skillet from the heat and gently fold in the pecorino cheese.
7. Garnish with chives to finish
- 1 Package Barilla Protein+ Thin Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 Tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Cups riced cauliflower
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Cup Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
- 1/4 Cup chives, thinly sliced
Chef Recommended Cuts
- PLUS® Thin Spaghetti