Barilla Red Lentil Penne with Harissa and Coconut Cream Sauce2020-06-23
Recipe created by Yury Krasilovsky.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, meanwhile in a large rondo gently cook the shallots and garlic in olive oil for 3-4 minute over medium heat until fragrant.
2. Add the harissa and cook for 2 additional minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and increase the heat to high, season with salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned approximately 10 minutes.
4. Add the white wine and reduce by ½ then add the broth and coconut cream and bring the mixture to a simmer.
5. Cook the pasta according to the directions, drain and combine with the sauce.
6. Remove the skillet from the heat then add the cheese and parsley, stir to combine.
- 3 lbs Barilla Red Lentil Penne
- 3/4 Cup butter
- 3 Large shallots, thinly sliced
- 12 Garlic cloves
- 3/4 Cup harissa
- 3 lbs Mixed wild mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Cups white wine
- 3 Cups vegetable broth
- 90 Oz Coconut milk
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 3 Cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 Cup chopped parsley
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Red Lentil Penne
Leftover Pasta Frittata with Cauliflower Stems and Florets Topped with a Mini Calabrian Chili Panzanella Salad
Orecchiette with Sea Urchin, Fava Beans and Bay Scallops
Collezione Casarecce Pasta with Summer Peas, Crabmeat, ‘Nduja, and Pecorino
Collezione Rigatoni with Seared Cauliflower, Anchovy, Garlic
Chicken Coloradito Orecchiette
This information is per serving.