Barilla Spaghetti Pasta Salad with Mustard Dill Dressing and The Chef’s Garden Cucumbers, Radishes, and Micro Cucumbers2020-07-02
- , ,
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil, season with salt, and cook the pasta for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta and toss with 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large bowl add the mustard, lemon juice and honey, and stir to combine.
4. Slowly whisk in the extra virgin olive oil until the dressing has come together. Season with salt and pepper to taste then fold in the dill.
5. Add the cool pasta and stir to combine.
6. To Plate: On a beautiful large plate, arrange pasta seasoned with the dressing, then top with cucumbers, radish slices, radish halves, radish greens, feta and micro flowers. Drizzle with more olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 Box Barilla Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Dill
- 3 The Chef's Garden Cucumbers, sliced into thin rounds
- 10 The Chef's Garden Radishes, 1/2 cut into thin rounds, 1/2 cut into halves (greens reserved)
- 18 The Chef's Garden Mini Cucumbers with Flowers
- Garnishes: 1/2 Cups Crumbled Feta
- 1/2 Cup The Chef's Garden Micro Flowers