Braised Short Rib Penne2021-04-06
- Cuisine: American, BBQ, Traditional Italian, Type: Entrée, Product Line: Barilla® Traditional Semolina
Recipe Courtesy of Town Bar & Kitchen
1. Boil 6 gallons of water and dissolve sea salt. Cook pasta 8 min. or until al dente. Reserve 6 oz. of pasta cooking water.
2. Heat short rib, braising liquid, tomatoes, and Swiss Chard together.
3. Once cooked add the pasta and pasta cooking water. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Place pasta in a pan and top with cheese.
- 3 lb. Barilla Penne
- 6 tsp. Sea salt
- 36 oz. Braised short rib, shredded
- 18 oz. Braising liquid
- 18 oz. Crushed tomatoes
- 12 oz. Swiss Chard, blanched and julienned
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan, grated