Cacio e Pepe2021-02-10
Recipe from Chef Kevin Felice of 40 North Restaurant Group.
1. Cook pasta ¾ of the way, approximately 5 to 6 min.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan or rondo, add 16oz of pasta water. Whisk in all of the cheese. Once the cheese is fully melted turn the heat off. Drain the pasta and place in the sauce along with 3 more ounces of cooking water
3. Toss everything together and continue to cook the pasta. Add the black pepper and toss well. Remove from heat and place in a hotel pan or plate.
- 3 Lbs. Barilla Collezione Bucatini
- 5 oz. Asiago Cheese, grated
- 5 oz. Fontina Cheese, grated
- 5 oz. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 5 oz. Smoked Manchego Cheese, grated
- 3.5 Tsp. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper