Campanelle al Salmone2021-02-15
1. Begin by cooking the pasta to al dente, according to the directions on the box, in heavily salted water.
2. Meanwhile, In a large rondo pan sauté the garlic until fragrant, but not brown. Add the smoked salmon, and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine, ½ of the chopped parsley, crushed red pepper, and black pepper; cooking for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the tomato sauce, heavy cream, and simmer for about six minutes.
4. Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Remove from the fire, add Parmigiano, remaining parsley, mix well and serve.
- 3 lb Barilla Campanelle
- 6 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Garlice, minced
- 12 oz Smoked salmon
- 1.5 Cups dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tsp. Crushed red pepper
- 6 Cups Tomato sauce
- 1.5 Cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- salt & black pepper, to taste