Crawfish Creole Sauce2020-07-30
- , Type: Entrée,
Chef’s Tip: The sauce is very hearty and although appears thick, thins out well with pasta absorption.
1. In a large rondo sauté peppers, onions, celery, garlic and sausage in butter, until onions become soft.
2. Add gluten free flour and stir until incorporated.
3. Add remaining ingredients starting with wine, Worcestershire and tomatoes.
4. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for an additional 10 minutes then remove from the heat.
- 2 Cups Red Peppers, diced
- 2 Cups Celery, diced
- 2 Cups Onions, diced
- 1 oz. Garlic, chopped
- 4 oz. Butter
- 3 Cups Andouille Sausage, diced
- 3 oz. Gluten Free Flour
- 4 Cups Diced Tomatoes in juice
- 2 Tbsp. Paprika
- 3 oz. Worcestershire
- 2 oz. White Wine
- 1 Tbsp. Rosemary
- 3 Tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 oz Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 Pounds Crawfish Tails