Creole Crawfish Lasagna Benedict (GF)2020-07-30
Recipe by Chef Jason Knoll
1. In a 2 inch deep full hotel pan distribute 3 cups creole sauce.
2. Evenly distribute 12 sheets of Barilla gluten free pasta.
3. Layer 3 additional cups of creole sauce.
4. Distribute half of the raw shrimp.
5. Distribute 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, then distribute 2 cups of jack cheese.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 6.
7. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
8. Cover with plastic and foil. Bake in a 425F oven for 40 minutes, remove the plastic and foil then continue to bake for an additional 20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let the lasagna rest for 30 minutes before slicing. Once cool cut into 16 portions.
10. Reheat each portion and top with poached egg and fried leeks
- 36 Sheets Barilla Gluten Free Lasagna Sheets
- 12 Cups Creole Crawfish Sauce
- 3 Pounds Shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 9 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Cups Shredded Jack Cheese
- 9 Cups Fresh Stemmed Spinach
- 12 Each Poached Eggs
- 6 Cups Gluten Free Fried Leeks
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Gluten Free Lasagna