1. In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Season with salt. Cook the pasta to al dente. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Toss with 2 Tbsp. of the oil.
2. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. of oil to a large skillet and heat to medium. Add the bacon and cook until crispy.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl; combine the cooked Ditalini, eggs, cooked bacon and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Pour into a greased pan.
5. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 to 25 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Slice, garnish with chives, and serve.
- 3 Lbs. Barilla Ditalini
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Bacon, diced
- 64 Eggs, whisked
- 6 Cups Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Chives, thinly sliced
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste