Farfalle Pasta & Green Peas Salad (“Butterflies in the Field”)2020-11-05
Recipe by Chef Stefano Masanti
1. For the pasta, cook the farfalle according to the instructions on the box. Strain and reserve in a boil and mix with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.
2. For the pea cream, pour the peas in a blender and add the hot water and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the pea cream into rimmed plates or shallow bowls and add the farfalle like butterflies in a field. Top with the edible flowers and pea shoots and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- 8 oz Barilla Farfalle
- 2 oz salt, for the pasta water
- 1 lb frozen green peas
- 1 cup boiling water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Edible flowers, optional
- Pea shoots
- Extra virgin olive oil
Chef Recommended Cuts