Farfalle with Roasted Butternut Squash, Amaretto Cookies, Taleggio Cheese and Black Winter Truffle2020-06-10
Recipe created by Stefano Terzi.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375F.
2. In a skillet melt the butter, then toss the squash, butter and thyme together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place onto a large sheet tray and roast until fully cooked through and golden brown.
4. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to directions.
5. In a small rondo bring the cream to a simmer.
6. Add the roasted butternut squash.
7. Drain the pasta a few minutes short of the full cook time and add to the cream.
8. Fold in the Taleggio cheese and half of the microplaned truffle, gently stir until it is melted and creamy.
9. Place the pasta into a serving vessel and top with crushed amaretto cookies and more black truffle.
- 3 lbs Barilla Farfalle
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 30 oz butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 15 oz Taleggio cheese D.O.P, diced
- 12 each Amaretto Cookies, crumbled
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 golf ball sized black winter truffles
Chef Recommended Cuts
Barilla Red Lentil Penne with Harissa and Coconut Cream Sauce
Leftover Pasta Frittata with Cauliflower Stems and Florets Topped with a Mini Calabrian Chili Panzanella Salad
Orecchiette with Sea Urchin, Fava Beans and Bay Scallops
Collezione Casarecce Pasta with Summer Peas, Crabmeat, ‘Nduja, and Pecorino
Collezione Rigatoni with Seared Cauliflower, Anchovy, Garlic
This information is per serving.