Honey Sriracha Noodle Bowl2018-04-23
In steam table pan mix together ingredients for sriracha sauce, marinate meats each in ¼ of the sauce for 30 minutes.
Remove meat from marinade , steam for 15 minutes until internal temp is 170 degrees F for 15 seconds. Steam vegetables and noodles separate and place each type in own container for line.
Line Assembly: Place meat choice in skillet, along with noodles saute until heated thoroughly; add vegetables of customer choice and 2 oz. reserved sauce to skillet saute for 2 minutes. Serve in 16 oz bowl.
For hot service:
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher.
- 12.5 lb Chicken Fajita OR Seasoned Beef
- 7 lb. Barilla Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti
- 2 ¾ cups Green Onion, chopped
- 4 cups + 2 Tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Sriracha Sauce, plus extra for garnish
- 6 ¼ cups Soy Sauce
- 6 ¼ cups Water
- 1 1/3 cups Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Ginger, fresh grated
- 2/3 cup Garlic, Minced
- 1/3 cups Lemon Juice
- 1 1/3 cups Japanese rice wine
- 2/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
- Salt To taste
- Black Pepper To taste
- 1 1/3 cups Cornstarch
- 1 ¾ lb. Nappa Cabbage, chop
- 1 1/3 cups Celery
- 25 lb. Midori Vegetable
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Whole Grain Thin Spagheti
This information is per serving.