Leftover Pasta Frittata with Cauliflower Stems and Florets Topped with a Mini Calabrian Chili Panzanella Salad2020-06-22
Recipe created by Yury Krasilovsky
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixer, whisk eggs until fluffy and thickened, add milk and season with salt and pepper
3. Place cooked pasta and cauliflower stems and florets into the bottom of a 2 inch deep full hotel pan.
4. Pour the eggs over the top and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes or until set and slightly browned.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the salad. Let them marinate for 15 minutes.
7. Once the frittata is cooked remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
8. Slice into triangles or whatever shape you like and top with salad.
- 3 Dozen eggs
- 3 Cups blanched cauliflower florets
- 3 Cups whole milk
- 3 Cups shredded cheddar or other melty cheese
- 6 Cups leftover pasta (can be a variety)
- 6 Cups tomatoes, diced
- 6 Cups bell peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 Cups basil, torn
- 6 Cups toasted sourdough bread, large dice
- 1 1/2 Cups Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Calabrian Chili oil
- 3/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Chef Recommended Cuts
This information is per serving.