- Cuisine: Traditional Italian, ,
Chef’s Tip: It is important to slowly drizzle the Olive Oil to ensure that the dressing is properly emulsified. After 24 hours the herbs in the dressing will turn brown.
1. In a mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, shallots, honey, salt, black pepper, basil, mint and parsley.
2. Using a wire whisk, slowly drizzle the olive oil into the bowl whisking to combine.
3. Transfer into a storage container and store under refrigeration.
- 2 oz. Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 oz. Shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Basil, minced
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Parsley, minced
- 6 oz. Olive Oil
Chef Recommended Cuts
This information is per serving.