Red Lentil Penne with Swiss Chard, Lemon & Parmigiano Cheese2021-01-12
1. Bring two pots of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the rest of the dish.
2. In a non-stick skillet, toast the pine nuts, season with salt, and set aside.
3. In one of the pots, boil the greens for five minutes in salted water, drain and squeeze the excess water out. In a skillet sauté garlic with olive oil, add roughly chopped greens, cook for two minutes, stir in lemon juice and zests, reduce to half.
4. Drain the pasta and toss with veggies, stir in Parmigiano and top with pine nuts before serving
- 1 Box Barilla Red Lentil Penne
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Bunches Swiss chard, stems removed
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- 1 lemon, zests and juice separated
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup Parmigiano, grated
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Red Lentil Penne