Spaghetti with Bottarga and Lemon Zest2020-07-10
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Season the water and cook the pasta according to the directions.
3. In a large rondo sauté the garlic in half the olive oil, add half the bottarga and ¾ of the lemon zest.
4. Stir in 1 1 /2 cups of the pasta cooking water.
5. Drain pasta 1 minute less the required, toss with the bottarga and olive oil mixture.
6. Place into a large serving bowl and garnish with the remaining bottarga, lemon zest and bread crumbs.
- 3 lbs Barilla Spaghetti
- 1 1/2 Cups extra virgin olive oil
- 6 each Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups plain breadcrumbs, toasted
- 3 each lemons, zested
- 1/4 Cup Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 oz Bottarga
Chef Recommended Cuts
This information is per serving.