Whipped Parmesan Cream2020-07-30
- Cuisine: Traditional Italian, ,
Chef’s Tip: It is critical to cool the cream before whipping in order to be able to form a soft pillowy texture.
1. Microplane the cheese into a mixing bowl.
2. Pour the cream into a sauce pot and bring to a simmer.
3. Pour the cream over the cheese whisking to melt and incorporate the cheese.
4. Season the cream with kosher salt and whisk to incorporate.
5. Chill the cream in the refrigerator to 41 degrees.
6. Place the bowl of cream onto an ice bath and whisk the cream to form soft peaks.
7. Transfer into a storage container and store under refrigeration.
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 4 oz. Parmesan Cheese, microplaned
- 2 Tsp. Kosher Salt