Whole Grain Penne Taco Salsa Pasta2018-01-17
Sauté ground meat until heated to 165 ºF.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and add to ground beef.
Add shredded cheddar, tomato salsa and shredded cabbage.
Toss until well combined and heated through until 165 ºF.
Serve immediately or hold above 140ºF and garnish each bowl with Nacho Doritos.
- 6 Lbs 4 oz Whole Grain Penne, Barilla
- 6.25 Lbs Taco Seasoned Ground Beef or Turkey
- 3 Lbs 2 oz Shredded Cheddar
- 3 qts +1/2 cup Tomato Salsa
- 5.5 Lbs Tomato Salsa
- 3 ½ cups Nacho Doritos, Broken
Chef Recommended Cuts
- Whole Grain Penne
This information is per serving.
Please note: for the purpose of the nutritional assessment, total sodium does not include salt added to the cooking water. When salt is listed "as needed" in the ingredient list, 1 tsp total is included in the analysis.